Monday, October 3, 2011

The beginning.

The beginning is the most important part of the work. ~Plato

So it's official.  I have started my first blog.  Who am I you ask?  Well, my name is Christie and I'm a working mother of two beautiful boys, one of which is special needs.  My beautiful 4 year old has a mood disorder, so on the outside he is just like the rest of us, but inside his brain all the wires somehow got a little messed up.  My 8 year old has the biggest heart I've seen in any adult or child. 


I am married to a great guy who always keeps me laughing - even when it seems there's nothing to laugh about.  We just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary (woo hoo!!) and we've been together 20 years....yes, we waited just a wee bit before getting married.


Why did I start this blog?  Well being a crafter, beginner photographer, internet surfer, a working Mom, and a scrapbooker (among other things!) I would love to share some thoughts, helpful hints, ideas, etc. with all of you!  Sometimes I may just share a funny story or something new I discovered that maybe you will like too.


Now that you've stepped into 216 Grant, here's hoping that you'll stay and enjoy yourself.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment